Anagram Balloon Elena Avalor
Anagram Balloon Elena Avalor (Available In-Store)
Type: Foil Balloon
Quantity: 1 pc/pack
Shipping Info & Estimated Time:
- Most Balloons are SOLD IN FLAT (no air) will be shipped for those who are outside Bangkok.
- AIR FILLED BALLOONS will be delivered the next day or on a scheduled booking.
- FLAT BALLOONS Ships 3-5 business days within Bangkok. If you are outside Bangkok, purchased items may take 7-14 business days to be shipped out. You may contact us before placing an order. Thank you.
HELIUM FILLED (GAS) SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS - DO'S AND DONT'S
- Floating balloons are filled with 99.9% pure helium. Helium balloon gas is safe, non-flammable, and non-toxic which is lighter than air. It can be used safely either indoors or outdoors, provided appropriate care and attention is taken. BUT MAY PRODUCE SUFFOCATION BY DILUTING THE CONCENTRATION OF OXYGEN IN AIR BELOW LEVELS NECESSARY TO SUPPORT LIFE.
- Helium is safe with balloons but does not inhale it.
- Do not breathe helium from a balloon. Helium is not toxic nor flammable, but breathing it can result in asphyxiation (loss of consciousness due to insufficient oxygen).
- Do not put your face or mouth onto helium-filled balloons. This can reduce and eliminate oxygen available for breathing. Inhaling helium can result in serious personal injury or worst! Popped latex balloons present a choking hazard for small children.
- Do not leave small children unaccompanied with latex balloons.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
Some balloons are made of natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. If you suspect a latex allergy, you need a medical evaluation. If you experience difficulty breathing, a rapid pulse, facial swelling, or dizziness, contact your doctor immediately or go to an emergency room at once. These symptoms could signal anaphylaxis, which requires emergency treatment.
Prevent the balloons from being kept in direct sunlight or wind. On hot days, in direct sunlight, balloons may pop within an hour. The same result can occur indoors if balloons are exposed to direct sunlight through windows. Very cool environments may cause helium molecules to shrink, reducing the size and float time of balloons. Ceiling fans may cause the balloons to pop. Do not release the Helium filled balloons under the ceiling fans.
*** Please do not release balloons in free flight. Please respect the environment. Thank You. ***
FLOATING TIME The float time of the Mylar (foil) balloon is about 5-7 days and the standard latex balloon is about 6-12 hours depending on the weather condition.
We guarantee that your balloons will be delivered in perfect condition, but float times will vary. Changing weather conditions means that on some occasions balloons may float for only one day, and on other occasions, the same balloons may float for many days.
There are no guarantees for float time if balloons are displayed outdoors.
16-inch latex balloons will float indoors for - 1 & HALF DAYS (24-36 hrs.)
10-12-inch latex balloons will float indoors for - only HALF DAY (6-12 hrs.)
18-45-inch Mylar (foil) balloons may remain full for - 5-7 DAYS (120-168 hrs.)
HI-FLOAT TREATMENT FOR LATEX BALLOONS Latex (rubber) balloons, used indoors and out of direct sunlight, will float for at least 2 days if treated with HiFloat, a non-toxic sealant that coats the inner wall of the balloon.
Warning: *Be aware that latex balloons can pose a choking hazard for young children. Mylar balloons are a safe alternative that, if punctured, do not break into small, potentially hazardous pieces. Additionally, fewer people are allergic to Mylar material than to latex.